|The show is sold out and a wait list is
2015 Belsnickel Craft Show.
At this time, no more applications from jewelers are being
accepted for the 2015 Show.
Booths and Displays:
Participants must adhere to the
following show regulations:
- Packing up displays before the end of the show at 4:00 PM on Saturday is not permitted.
- Floor length table covers and professional looking booths and displays are required.
- Backdrops are required for all participants.
- Participants must keep their booth area neat and clean.
- No displaying of signs discounting the price of craft items
- All hanging displays must be secured
- No open flames or burning of candles
- Participants are financially responsible for any damage they cause to Boyertown School District
property or personnel. This is especially true of the gymnasium flooring and floor mats. Rugs and
floor covering are highly suggested to avoid damage to the floor and mats.
- No use of artificial garland, flashing colored lights, or gaudy decorations.
- 90% of the craft must be made by the participant. Assembling commercially made items is not
- No commercially made or re-sale items including jewelry, iron work, belts, ceramics, textiles, soaps,
food, fabric art, precast pottery, baskets, etc.
- No precut wooden shapes except for shaker pegs.
- No commercially made baskets or straw hats except as accessories for dolls and toys.
- No plastic items, pompoms, wiggle eyes, pipe cleaners, or florist ribbon.
- No mechanically applied designs on commercially manufactured clothing.
- No sale of artificial wreaths, garland, or floral designs.
- No sweatshirts and/or tee shirts with stenciled designs.
- No pre-stamped or cheater's cloth that simulates quilting or pieced fabric designs.
- No commercially made lace panels such as those used to make pillows or dolls.
- Only juried items may be sold.
|Der Belsnickel Craft Show
Boyertown Area Historical Society
Jonathan's Wooden Spoons
Jack Paolini Historic Photography
|Rosalie Birt's Belsnickels
of the Boyertown
|The 2015 Belsnickel
Boyertown Jr. High West Complex
2nd & Madison Streets
Boyertown, PA 19512
November 27 & 28, 2015
The hours are:
11:00 AM-6:00 PM (Friday)
10:00 AM-4:00 PM (Saturday)
No charge for children 12 and under.
|The show was named for the
Pennsylvania German folk
character who traveled to
farms and visited the
children at Christmas time.
Good children were
with candy and oranges.
Naughty children received a
sharp crack on the hand
from the Belsnickel's switch.
|About 4,000 people attend this annual
|Ukranian Eggs Art by Pysanky Collectibles
|Copyright 2015 Boyertown Area Historical Society
|Der Belsnickel is a Juried Craft Show.
Jury sessions are held three times a year.
The date for the next jury session
will be posted as soon as it has been
determined. Tables are provided for the
Those attending a jury session should:
- Bring a samples of the items they
would like to sell at the show.
- Be prepared to answer questions
about your creative efforts.
- Know that the process takes about ten
- started in 1970 to preserve and promote historic
- has been recognized nationally for its emphasis on
high quality traditional and modern crafts.
- held annually the Friday and Saturday after
|Der Belsnickel Craft Show: